Blog Navigation

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Goodbye, Posterous, etc.

Hello, Blogger. You win. Posterous may have once had potential, but I'm not waiting any longer for them to remedy what now is an undeniably chronic case of rectal-cranial inversion. I am way overdue to resume writing, but it's not like I'm going to resurrect the old MySpace, Multiply, LiveJournal, StumbleUpon, or my other antiquated accounts. No, not even Newsvine. Once upon a time, each of the aforementioned services were viable and -- dare it be said -- cool. Guess what? Coolness only carried them so far.

Here's a fun little question: What seems to be the inevitable fate of a service which, primarily through gross mismanagement, fails to retain its active members?

Answer: That service becomes a useless flaming bag of crap.

Goodbye, useless flaming bags of crap.


fugitive247 in her natural state

Feel free to join me for a cup of coffee while I decide how to redecorate this place.

No comments: